We take personal pride in every item we sell. As some of the warranty rules presented by the manufacturer excludes what we think, We don't think that's fair and that's why we offer our own warranty on most of the brands we sell. As other renowned sellers, we do not need to stamp warranty booklets, as your shop on time invoice acts as your proof of purchase in all dealings with us in the future.
If your watch were to develop a mechanical fault within the warranty period you can return the watch back to us for repair or replacement under the warranty. If the watch develops a fault within 45 days we will cover the return postage cost. If the fault occurs after 45 days it's the customer's responsibility to cover the postage fees and to return the watch back to us using a tracked service. If the fault occurs after 45 days please follow the warranty repair process.
The warranty type and length is always stated on the individual product page. Please note if the watch has been misused the warranty will be void. By purchasing a watch from Shop On Time Limited you accept terms & conditions of the warranty.
If you want to open a return request please go to our Returns System.
What does the warranty cover?
In order to ensure we provide excellent customer service, we will take a look at every enquiry individually. We may ask you to send the pictures and description of the fault before accepting your return or repair request. Please note that we cannot finalize any warranty claims without inspecting your watch.
The warranty will cover:
- The mechanism of the watch
- Anything within the dial
- Small parts located under the glass
A watch or any component covered under warranty will be repaired/replaced free of repair charge, only if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under any normal use. If we cannot repair your item, then we will replace the watch for you.
- As our products are very popular we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide the same watch model as a replacement. However, you can always check the availability of a particular model on our website or contact our customer service department to confirm if the model you have chosen is available.
- If your model is not available, we can provide a watch of equal value and similar style.
- If there is not a suitable replacement you will be issued with a credit note to spend in our online store if you purchased your watch more than 6 months ago.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Loss of stones/gems after 45 days from the purchase date.
- Any defects in materials, Loss of battery power, clasp, buckle, crystal, bracelet or strap after 45 days from the purchase date.
Damage caused by any strap adjustments especially with ceramic watches. We always advise our customers to use a professional service for this, as any damage caused adjusting the strap is the customer's responsibility.
- Any loss of Pins within the strap of the watch as this loss can be caused by an effect of extra force.
- Any Broken or lost winders as cause of this can be a result of any extra force put on the winder.
- Once the strap has been adjusted we are not responsible for any bracelet failures. In addition, we will not be responsible for any damage of decorative items such as stones coming loose after any alterations have been made.
Any damage and all mechanical faults that arise due to mishandling, lack of care, negligence, accidents, normal wear and tear or shock from subjecting the watch to rigorous testing activities, such as vibration or dropping.
Water damage unless marked water-resistant. (See water resistance guide here)
- Water damage if the watch exceeded its usage as described by the manufacturer’s water resistance limitations. (See water resistance guide here)
In all of the above-mentioned examples, where the watch is not covered under the warranty, we will try to repair any issues for our customers by our watch specialist team for a reasonable repair charge. Customers can always contact our customer care team for further details regarding this.
Once we have accepted your request you will be informed by e-mail and asked to post the watch back to us through a tracked service we will charge a small fee of £2.50 for returning the item back to you if you choose not to have your watch repaired.
Rest assured all our repair costs are very competitive and ensuring all our customers receive the best care is at the forefront of our business.
How to request a repair?
To open a return/repair request please go to our Returns System, but If you struggle to request a warranty repair on our website please contact our customer service team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0121 690 1010. Our customer care team will guide you through the procedure accordingly.
Warranty repair process
- Once we have accepted your return request you will be informed by e-mail and asked to post the watch back to us through a tracked mail service as we will not be responsible for any items that go missing on their way back to us.
- Please remember to open a return request on our website and include the printed and filled out returns form inside your parcel.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your parcel has been received by our returns department. If we need any further details our returns department will contact you.
- Your watch will be inspected by our watch specialists. At this stage, our specialist team will also decide if the fault is covered by the warranty.
- We will send you an e-mail with the status update. If we can fix the watch you will receive an estimated time we need for the repair to be completed. If we are unable to repair the watch we will replace it for you.
- Once your fixed or replaced watch is ready to be dispatched you will receive another e-mail or a phone call with a status update.
- As our products are very popular we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide the same watch model as a replacement. You can always check the availability of a particular model on our website or contact our customer service department to confirm if the model you have chosen is available.
- If your model is not available, we can provide a watch of equal value and of a similar style.
- If there is not a suitable replacement you will be issued with a credit note to spend in our online store, if you purchased your watch more than 6 months ago.
Repairs may take between 15-30 working days, however, occasionally if we need to order parts for your watch it may take even longer.